Review: Silverlight Hiking Socks
The Silverlight Hiking Socks utilize silver fibers in the fabric mix to create a bacteria- and odor-free sock with light compression for a comfortable fit without feeling too tight.
These Silverlight hiking socks have several features that I look for in a sock:
- merino wool fabric blend for moisture wicking to keep my feet dry and blister-free
- light compression to fit my feet without excess material and to keep them from slipping
- a fit that’s not too tight so I can move my toes
- seamless construction to eliminate rubbing hot spots on my feet
I’ve been wearing these socks on hikes and camping trips for the last several weeks to try them out. I really like the fit and durability… they are comfortable to wear, yet feel sturdier than most socks for long-term durability. And I can attest that the silver fibers keep them from smelling bad after wearing for several days while hiking. 🙂
- fabric: 53% merino wool / 40% nylon / 5% silver fiber / 2% Spandex
- sizes available: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- colors available: black, blue
- styles: crew, ankle
- lifetime guarantee
- retail price: $34
MY REVIEW POLICY
These socks were provided to me by Silverlight. However, I’m under no obligation to give them a favorable review. As an independent gear reviewer, my policy is to review only items that I have used on multiple outdoor trips and that I feel are quality products worthy of recommending. If I don’t like a product, I send it back and don’t review or recommend it.
I Heart Pacific Northwest is a participant in affiliate link programs through Amazon and Avantlink, which provides a small commission if a purchase is made through gear links on this site. This does not change the price of the item. I am not sponsored by any gear companies and the items listed here are owned by me and unless otherwise stated, are purchased with my own funds. My policy is to only link to products that I've used and would recommend. Thank you for supporting this blog!